United-Fortune321United-Fortune321

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Apocalypse Lane: Poker Apocalypse Lane: Poker

wow...

i must say, i think that that was one of the best flashes ive seen in a while. I think either comedy central or adult swim would love to have you be apart of their network. If i had money id def sponsor you. Anyways, keep up the great work man.

Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

Purely excellent...

Most definitely one of the best mario films I have ever seen on newgrounds. Congratz dude and keep up the incredible talent.

Candy Candy

Wow...

That is very strange that you thought that up in a grocery store, lol. Anyways, it was very erie and very appropriate for halloween. The graphics were nice and smooth. At the end though, you should have had the little girl put the eye ball in her pumpkin bucket and revealed all the other eyes of her last victims. Keep up the good work!

SpaceFlyer SpaceFlyer

uhm yea

Decent animation but you can't die. Also, it gets boring its the same thing over and over.

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

Well done

I have not made a review on a submission in a long time but once i saw this doozy i had to. it has been a while since ng has recieved something as decent as this and its about time. Its obvious there was time well spent making this creation and you should be very proud of it because its very well made. Bravo man, and keep up the good work.

Zombie Horde!! Zombie Horde!!

That is a fukin sweet game!

I have played many games, but few being decent and this is beyond decent its freakin awesome. Keep up the good work!

painisenjoyment responds:

whoa... quite ironic, game description "fuckin sweet" neighboring "boring as hell".. i suppose it's a patience/taste issue?