United-Fortune321United-Fortune321

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

SpaceFlyer SpaceFlyer

uhm yea

Decent animation but you can't die. Also, it gets boring its the same thing over and over.

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

Well done

I have not made a review on a submission in a long time but once i saw this doozy i had to. it has been a while since ng has recieved something as decent as this and its about time. Its obvious there was time well spent making this creation and you should be very proud of it because its very well made. Bravo man, and keep up the good work.

Zombie Horde!! Zombie Horde!!

That is a fukin sweet game!

I have played many games, but few being decent and this is beyond decent its freakin awesome. Keep up the good work!

painisenjoyment responds:

whoa... quite ironic, game description "fuckin sweet" neighboring "boring as hell".. i suppose it's a patience/taste issue?

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Wow, excellently done I must say

That was incredible, and holy crap was that very interesting. Keep up the awesome work!

FF: Adventure FF: Adventure

Not bad at all

Its actually very good for a 1st time action scripter. One thing though, next time make it so you have to collect all the little gems before you can get to the flag, instead of just being able to go to the flag and advancing to the next level. Keep up the good work!

Yoogain responds:

thanks!

Space Snail Space Snail

I hardly see good games on this site...

but this one is most definitely a favorite, one that has everything a game needs. You are born for making flash games! Keep up the freakin work!

Mario Remix Mario Remix

Holy shiznat that was almost to perfecto!

Damn man that was freakin awesome. There were a few bugs in it, but hey nothing that couldn't be overlooked. Anyway you were born to do sprite! Make more or ill have to hurt you, lol. Maybe somemore megamans, or a metroid, anything, just make it as good if not better than that one. Keep it up!

Escape from Brighton Pier Escape from Brighton Pier

Freakin awesome game!!

Very good man, you were born to do flash. That was one of the best games I've played on newgrounds. Keep up the freakin amazing work. Also, that song was pretty cool.

intro to ballroom v.6 intro to ballroom v.6

That game sucked!

I hope your not serious as to submitting the whole thing tomorrow. Please don't. You need to add more interaction and things to do. That was nooo game my friend, that was just a tutorial to read. Games should be exciting and fun not dull and boring. How about making it so you are the dancer, and choose different steps to make or something. Anyways, good luck in your turn around flash. I hope it gets better and improves greatly, GREATLY, lol.

Steveruleworld responds:

the option is either movie or game/interactive, and since it's not really a movie, i decided to put it under game/interactive.