United-Fortune321United-Fortune321

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Apocalypse Lane: Poker Apocalypse Lane: Poker

wow...

i must say, i think that that was one of the best flashes ive seen in a while. I think either comedy central or adult swim would love to have you be apart of their network. If i had money id def sponsor you. Anyways, keep up the great work man.

Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

Purely excellent...

Most definitely one of the best mario films I have ever seen on newgrounds. Congratz dude and keep up the incredible talent.

Candy Candy

Wow...

That is very strange that you thought that up in a grocery store, lol. Anyways, it was very erie and very appropriate for halloween. The graphics were nice and smooth. At the end though, you should have had the little girl put the eye ball in her pumpkin bucket and revealed all the other eyes of her last victims. Keep up the good work!

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

lmao wtf??

Haha, that was some funny shit although graphics were not too great at all, it was friggan hilarious...lol.

Pure Concentration Pure Concentration

Wtf?????

Dude...that was boring as hell. I can't see how in the WORLD this got front page. Your graphics are nice, and animation is smooth, but honestly you could have done a lot better. Try harder next time, also pls dont make things loop.

Salad Weebl Salad Weebl

Dude...

The graphics were good, but why a nazi symbol at the end?????

Angry-Tubby responds:

If you look (which is pretty demanding) it has george bush in front of the nazi symbol. they where supposed to be little pictures so the really observent viewers and the veiwers with the most time on their hands get a little extra. fun eh?

depression ep.1 depression ep.1

Wow guy that was a lil creepy

Nice animation and graphics, but holy crap man?? lol that was creepy as hell, I'm not sure what to think. Anyways, maybe trying a flash that is a little bit on the happier side? lol.

kornfreek6969 responds:

Ive got a more comedic movie in production right now but im not sure if it will be coming out anytime soon ... anyway thanks for liking it

Pixels on the Brain Pixels on the Brain

hey guys that was kickass

It brought back memories, although I still have a lot of those games and still play them from time-to-time, cause sometimes theres nothing better than old school games, except maybe halo, and a bunch of other sweet games. Anyways, keep up the good work! Maybe make another with some more old school games, keep'em comin.

Mario's Jump In (HR) Mario's Jump In (HR)

Dude, amazing sprite

Awesome animation, holy crap make more!! lol keep it up

Talon VS Salocin - Part 1 Talon VS Salocin - Part 1

Holy shit that was amazingly good

excellent man, coulcnt be better. This was one of the best graphical flashes I have seen yet. Keep it up!